DEO Office Sambalpur Recruitment 2021: District Educational Office Sambalpur (DEO Office Sambalpur) has released a notification at sambalpur.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Clerk, Accountant in Sambalpur – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 31-Dec-2021.
DEO Office Sambalpur Vacancy Details December 2021
|Organization Name||District Educational Office Sambalpur (DEO Office Sambalpur)|
|Post Details||Junior Clerk, Accountant|
|Salary||Rs.7100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Sambalpur – Odisha|
|DEO Office Sambalpur Official Website||sambalpur.nic.in|
DEO Office Sambalpur Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per DEO Office Sambalpur official notification candidate should have completed Bachelor Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the District Educational Office Sambalpur Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 32 years, as on 10-Dec-2021.
- SC/Women Candidates: 05 Years
- PH Candidates: 10 Years
- In-Service Candidates serving in Central/State Government: 05 Years
- All Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment: Indian Postal Order
Merit List & Interview
How to apply for DEO Office Sambalpur Recruitment (Junior Clerk, Accountant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the District Education Office, Sambalpur, Odisha on or before 31-Dec-2021.
Steps to Apply for DEO Office Sambalpur Junior Clerk, Accountant Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the DEO Office Sambalpur recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- District Education Office, Sambalpur, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 31-Dec-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 10-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 31-Dec-2021
DEO Office Sambalpur Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: sambalpur.nic.in