DEO Office Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2022: District Education Office Mayurbhanj (DEO Office Mayurbhanj) has released a notification at mayurbhanj.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of PGT, Principal in Mayurbhanj – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 21-Jul-2022.
DEO Office Mayurbhanj Vacancy Details July 2022
|Organization Name||District Education Office Mayurbhanj (DEO Office Mayurbhanj)|
|Post Details||PGT, Principal|
|Salary||Rs.20000-45000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mayurbhanj – Odisha|
|DEO Office Mayurbhanj Official Website||mayurbhanj.nic.in|
DEO Office Mayurbhanj Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
DEO Office Mayurbhanj Recruitment required eligibility details
DEO Office Mayurbhanj Qualification Details
- Principal: B.Ed, Master’s Degree
- PGT (Phy, Chem, Math, Biology, English, Commerce, Economies): Master’s Degree, Post Graduation
- TGT (Science, English, Math, Hindi, Sanskrit, SST): Degree in Arts & Science
Age Limit: As per the District Education Office Mayurbhanj recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 65 years, as on 19-Jul-2022.
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
DEO Office Mayurbhanj Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
How to apply for DEO Office Mayurbhanj Recruitment (PGT, Principal) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the District Education Officer, Mayurbhanj, Murgabadi Golai, Baripada-757002, Odisha on or before 21-Jul-2022.
Steps to Apply for DEO Office Mayurbhanj PGT, Principal Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the DEO Office Mayurbhanj recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- District Education Officer, Mayurbhanj, Murgabadi Golai, Baripada-757002, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 21-Jul-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 07-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 21-Jul-2022