DEO Office Deogarh Recruitment 2021: District Education Office Deogarh (DEO Office Deogarh) has released a notification at deogarh.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Clerk and Accountant in Barkote – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 15-Dec-2021.
DEO Office Deogarh Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||District Education Office Deogarh (DEO Office Deogarh)|
|Post Details||Junior Clerk and Accountant|
|Salary||Rs.8880/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Barkote – Odisha|
|DEO Office Deogarh Official Website||deogarh.nic.in|
DEO Office Deogarh Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per DEO Office Deogarh official notification candidate should have completed Bachelor Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have Computer Knowledge with Tally
As per the District Education Office Deogarh Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 32 years
- SC/ST/Women & SEBC Candidates: 05 Years
- PH Candidates: 10 Years
- All Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment: IPO (Indian Postal Order)
Merit List, Documents Verification, Performance Test & Interview
How to apply for DEO Office Deogarh Recruitment (Junior Clerk and Accountant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the District Education Office, Deogarh, Odisha on or before 15-Dec-2021.
Steps to Apply for DEO Office Deogarh Junior Clerk and Accountant Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the DEO Office Deogarh recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- District Education Office, Deogarh, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 15-Dec-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 12-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 15-Dec-2021
DEO Office Deogarh Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: deogarh.nic.in