DEO Office Balasore Recruitment 2022: District Education Office Balasore (DEO Office Balasore) has released a notification at baleswar.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of PGT, TGT in Balasore – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 25-Oct-2022.
DEO Office Balasore Vacancy Details October 2022
|Organization Name||District Education Office Balasore (DEO Office Balasore)|
|Post Details||PGT, TGT|
|Salary||Rs.20000-45000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Balasore – Odisha|
|DEO Office Balasore Official Website||baleswar.nic.in|
DEO Office Balasore Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
DEO Office Balasore Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per DEO Office Balasore official notification candidate should have completed B.Ed, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the District Education Office Balasore Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 65 years
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
DEO Office Balasore Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
How to apply for DEO Office Balasore Recruitment (PGT, TGT) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of the District Education Officer, Collectorate Campus, At/Po/Dist- Balasore, Pin-756001 on or before 25-Oct-2022.
Steps to Apply for DEO Office Balasore PGT, TGT Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the DEO Office Balasore recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Office of the District Education Officer, Collectorate Campus, At/Po/Dist- Balasore, Pin-756001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 25-Oct-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 14-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 25-Oct-2022
DEO Office Balasore Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: baleswar.nic.in