DCDRC Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2022: District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission Mayurbhanj (DCDRC Mayurbhanj) has released a notification at mayurbhanj.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Mediator in Mayurbhanj – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Sep-2022.
DCDRC Mayurbhanj Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission Mayurbhanj (DCDRC)|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||As Per DCDRC Mayurbhanj Norms|
|Job Location||Mayurbhanj – Odisha|
|DCDRC Mayurbhanj Official Website||mayurbhanj.nic.in|
DCDRC Mayurbhanj Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per DCDRC Mayurbhanj Norms
Age Limit: As per the District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission Mayurbhanj recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for DCDRC Mayurbhanj Recruitment (Mediator) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, Mayurbhanj, Odisha on or before 30-Sep-2022.
Steps to Apply for DCDRC Mayurbhanj Mediator Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the DCDRC Mayurbhanj recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Office of District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, Mayurbhanj, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 30-Sep-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 15-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-Sep-2022
DCDRC Mayurbhanj Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: mayurbhanj.nic.in