CUO Recruitment 2022: Central University of Odisha (CUO) has released a notification at cuo.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Professor in Koraput – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 21-Feb-2022.
CUO Vacancy Details February 2022
|Central University of Odisha (CUO)
|Rs.144200/- Per Month
|Koraput – Odisha
|CUO Official Website
CUO Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CUO official notification candidate should have completed Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have minimum of ten years of teaching experience in University / college, as Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor and/ or research experience at equivalent level at the University/ National level institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidates.
Age Limit: As per the Central University of Odisha recruitment notification, the candidate should have age limit As per CUO Recruitment Norms
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates: Nil
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
Candidate’s Previous Record & Interview
How to apply for CUO Recruitment (Professor) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Registrar, Central University of Odisha, Nad Post Office, Sunabeda, Koraput, Odisha – 763004 on or before 21-Feb-2022.
Steps to Apply for CUO Professor Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the CUO recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Registrar, Central University of Odisha, Nad Post Office, Sunabeda, Koraput, Odisha – 763004 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 21-Feb-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 01-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 21-Feb-2022
CUO Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: cuo.ac.in