CTCRI Recruitment 2021: Central Tuber Crops Research Institute (CTCRI) has released a notification at ctcri.org for recruitment to the Post of Young Professional – II in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 06-Dec-2021 10:00 AM.
CTCRI Vacancy Details November 2021
|Institute Name||Central Tuber Crops Research Institute (CTCRI)|
|Post Details||Young Professional – II|
|Salary||Rs.35000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|CTCRI Official Website||ctcri.org|
CTCRI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CTCRI official notification candidate should have completed Graduate from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Graduate Degree in Plant breeding/Horticulture/ Biochemistry/Food Science/Botany/Life Sciences from any recognized institution
- Work experience in any research projects regarding Plant Cytology/Molecular/Biochemical/Phytochemical research.
- Statistical analysis knowledge will be preferred
As per the Central Tuber Crops Research Institute Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 45 years
- SC/ST & Women Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for CTCRI Recruitment (Young Professional – II) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in Odisha can attend the walk-in-interview along with full bio-data, required self-attested documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the following Address: Training hall of Regional Centre, ICAR-CTCRI, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751019 on 06-Dec-2021 10:00 AM.
- Date of notification Released: 24-11-2021
- Walk-In Date: 06-Dec-2021 10:00 AM
CTCRI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: ctcri.org