Collectorate Office Deogarh Recruitment 2022: Collectorate Office Deogarh (Collectorate Office Deogarh) has released a notification at deogarh.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of TGT, I.A, I.Sc.CT in Deogarh – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 16-Apr-2022.
Collectorate Office Deogarh Vacancy Details April 2022
|Organization Name||Collectorate Office Deogarh (Collectorate Office Deogarh)|
|Post Details||TGT, I.A, I.Sc.CT|
|Salary||Rs.15000-25300/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Deogarh – Odisha|
|Collectorate Office Deogarh Official Website||deogarh.nic.in|
Collectorate Office Deogarh Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Trained Graduate Teachers (Arts)||3|
|Trained Graduate Teachers (Science)||2|
Collectorate Office Deogarh Recruitment required eligibility details
Collectorate Office Deogarh Qualification Details
- Trained Graduate Teachers (Arts): Degree in Arts/Commerce, B.A, B.Sc, B.Ed, M.Ed
- Trained Graduate Teachers (Science): Degree in Science, B.A, B.Sc, B.Ed, B.E or B.Tech
- I.A, I.Sc.CT: 12th, CT, DIET
As per the Collectorate Office Deogarh Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of Below 38 years, as on 30-Nov-2021.
- SC/ST/SEBC/OBC/Women Candidates: 05 years
- PH Candidates: 10 years
No Application Fee
Written Exam & Interview
Collectorate Office Deogarh Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Trained Graduate Teachers (Arts)||Rs.25300/-|
|Trained Graduate Teachers (Science)|
How to apply for Collectorate Office Deogarh Recruitment (TGT, I.A, I.Sc.CT) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the District Welfare Officer, Deogarh, At – Near Collectorate Building, P.O, Dist- Deogarh, Pin-768108, Odisha on or before 16-Apr-2022.
Steps to Apply for Collectorate Office Deogarh TGT, I.A, I.Sc.CT Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Collectorate Office Deogarh recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- District Welfare Officer, Deogarh, At – Near Collectorate Building, P.O, Dist- Deogarh, Pin-768108, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 16-Apr-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 30-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 16-Apr-2022
Collectorate Office Deogarh Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: deogarh.nic.in