Collector Office Sundargarh Recruitment 2023: Collector & District Magistrate Office Sundargarh (Collector Office Sundargarh) has released a notification at sundergarh.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Subject Teachers in Sundargarh – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 28-Nov-2023.
Collector Office Sundargarh Vacancy Details November 2023
|Collector & District Magistrate Office Sundargarh (Collector Office)
|Rs.12000/- Per Month
|Sundargarh – Odisha
|Offline & Walk-In
|Collector Office Sundargarh Official Website
Collector Office Sundargarh Vacancy Details
|No of Posts
Collector Office Sundargarh Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Collector Office Sundargarh official notification candidate should have completed B.A, B.Sc, B.Ed from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Collector & District Magistrate Office Sundargarh Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 26 years and a maximum of 45 years.
No Application Fee
Qualification, Teaching Experience & Interview
How to apply for Collector Office Sundargarh Recruitment (Subject Teachers) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the District Welfare Officer (DWO), Sundargarh, Dist-Sundargarh, Odisha-770001 on or before 28-Nov-2023.
Steps to Apply for Collector Office Sundargarh Subject Teachers Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Collector Office Sundargarh recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- District Welfare Officer (DWO), Sundargarh, Dist-Sundargarh, Odisha-770001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 28-Nov-2023.
Walk-In Interview Venue Details
- Office Chamber of DWO, Sundargarh
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 20-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 28-Nov-2023
- Date of Walk-In Interview: 29-Nov-2023 10:00 AM
Collector Office Sundargarh Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: sundergarh.nic.in