Collector Office Sundargarh Recruitment 2023: Collector & District Magistrate Office Sundargarh (Collector Office Sundargarh) has released a notification at sundergarh.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of PGT in Sundargarh – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 11-Sep-2023.
Collector Office Sundargarh Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||Collector & District Magistrate Office Sundargarh (Collector Office)|
|Salary||Rs.16000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Sundargarh – Odisha|
|Apply Mode||Offline & Walk-In|
|Collector Office Sundargarh Official Website||sundergarh.nic.in|
Collector Office Sundargarh Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Collector Office Sundargarh official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation, B.Ed from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Collector & District Magistrate Office Sundargarh Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have maximum age of 62 years
No Application Fee
Qualification, Teaching Experience & Interview
How to apply for Collector Office Sundargarh Recruitment (PGT ) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the District Welfare Officer (DWO), Sundargarh, Dist-Sundargarh, Odisha-770001 on or before 11-Sep-2023.
Steps to Apply for Collector Office Sundargarh PGT Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Collector Office Sundargarh recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- District Welfare Officer (DWO), Sundargarh, Dist-Sundargarh, Odisha-770001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 11-Sep-2023.
Walk-In Interview Venue Details
- Office Chamber of DWO, Sundargarh, Odisha
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 02-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 11-Sep-2023
- Date of Interview: 12-Sep-2023 10:00 AM
Collector Office Sundargarh Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: sundergarh.nic.in