Collector Office Nabarangpur Recruitment 2023: Collector & District Magistrate Office Nabarangpur (Collector Office Nabarangpur) has released a notification at nabarangpur.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Subject Teachers in Nabarangpur – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 12-Dec-2023.
Collector Office Nabarangpur Vacancy Details December 2023
|Collector & District Magistrate Office Nabarangpur (Collector Office)
|Rs.12000/- Per Month
|Nabarangpur – Odisha
|Collector Office Nabarangpur Official Website
Collector Office Nabarangpur Vacancy Details
|No of Posts
Collector Office Nabarangpur Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Collector Office Nabarangpur official notification candidate should have completed B.A, B.Sc, B.Ed from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Collector & District Magistrate Office Nabarangpur recruitment notification, Candidates should have age limit As per Collector Office Nabarangpur Norms
No Application Fee
Career Marking & Interview
How to apply for Collector Office Nabarangpur Recruitment (Subject Teachers) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the District Welfare Officer, Collectorate, Majhiguda, Nabarangpur, Pin-764059 on or before 12-Dec-2023.
Steps to Apply for Collector Office Nabarangpur Subject Teachers Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Collector Office Nabarangpur recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- District Welfare Officer, Collectorate, Majhiguda, Nabarangpur, Pin-764059 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 12-Dec-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 04-12-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 12-Dec-2023
- Date of Interview: 13-Dec-2023 11:00 AM
Collector Office Nabarangpur Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: nabarangpur.nic.in