Collector Office Nabarangpur Recruitment 2022: Collector Office Nabarangpur (Collector Office Nabarangpur) has released a notification at nabarangpur.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Initial Appointee in Nabarangpur – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 15-Jan-2022.
Collector Office Nabarangpur Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Collector Office Nabarangpur (Collector Office)|
|Post Details||Initial Appointee|
|Salary||Rs.13800-25300/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Nabarangpur – Odisha|
|Collector Office Nabarangpur Official Website||nabarangpur.nic.in|
Collector Officer Nabarangpur Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|B.Sc, B.Ed (PCM)||6|
|B.Sc, B.Ed (CBZ)||5|
Collector Office Nabarangpur Recruitment required eligibility details
Collector Officer Nabarangpur Qualification Details
|BA, B.Ed||Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, B.A, B.Ed|
|B.Sc, B.Ed (PCM)||B.E or B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Ed|
|B.Sc, B.Ed (CBZ)|
|Hindi||Bachelor’s Degree in Hindi, B.Ed in Hindi|
|Sanskrit||Bachelor’s Degree in Sanskrit|
|PET||12th, C.P.Ed, B.P.Ed, M.P.Ed|
As per the Collector Office Nabarangpur Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 32 years, as on 30-Nov-2021.
- OBC/SC/ST/SEBC & Women Candidates: 05 Years
- PH Candidates: 10 Years
No Application Fee
Written Exam & Interview
Collector Officer Nabarangpur Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|B.Sc, B.Ed (PCM)|
|B.Sc, B.Ed (CBZ)|
How to apply for Collector Office Nabarangpur Recruitment (Initial Appointee) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the District Welfare Officer, Nabarangpur, Collectorate, Nabarangpur, Odisha on or before 15-Jan-2022.
Steps to Apply for Collector Office Nabarangpur Initial Appointee Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Collector Office Nabarangpur recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- District Welfare Officer, Nabarangpur, Collectorate, Nabarangpur, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 15-Jan-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 28-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 15-Jan-2022
Collector Office Nabarangpur Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: nabarangpur.nic.in