Collector Office Keonjhar Recruitment 2023: Collector & District Magistrate Office Keonjhar (Collector Office Keonjhar) has released a notification at kendujhar.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Guest Teacher in Keonjhar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 28-Mar-2023.
Collector Office Keonjhar Vacancy Details March 2023
|Organization Name||Collector & District Magistrate Office Keonjhar (Collector Office)|
|Post Details||Guest Teacher|
|Salary||Rs.12000-16000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Keonjhar – Odisha|
|Apply Mode||Offline & Walk-In|
|Collector Office Keonjhar Official Website||kendujhar.nic.in|
Collector Office Keonjhar Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Collector Office Keonjhar Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Collector Office Keonjhar official notification candidate should have completed 10th, B.A, B.Sc, B.Ed, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Collector & District Magistrate Office Keonjhar recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 62 years, as on 28-Feb-2023.
No Application Fee
Qualification, Experience & Interview
How to apply for Collector Office Keonjhar Recruitment (Guest Teacher) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of the District Welfare Office, Keonjhar, Odisha on or before 28-Mar-2023.
Steps to Apply for Collector Office Keonjhar Guest Teacher Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Collector Office Keonjhar recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Office of the District Welfare Office, Keonjhar, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 28-Mar-2023.
Walk-In Interview Venue Details
- Govt. (SSD) High School, Naranpur, Odisha
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 06-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 28-Mar-2023
- Date of Certificate Verification & Walk-In Interview: 12-Apr-2023 10:00 AM
Collector Office Keonjhar Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: kendujhar.nic.in