Collector Office Keonjhar Recruitment 2022: Collector & District Magistrate Office Keonjhar (Collector Office Keonjhar) has released a notification at kendujhar.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Technical Support Staff in Keonjhar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 06-Jul-2022.
Collector Office Keonjhar Vacancy Details July 2022
|Organization Name||Collector & District Magistrate Office Keonjhar (Collector Office Keonjhar)|
|Post Details||Technical Support Staff|
|Salary||Rs.40000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Keonjhar – Odisha|
|Collector Office Keonjhar Official Website||kendujhar.nic.in|
Collector Office Keonjhar Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Collector Office Keonjhar official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, B.Sc, BCA, Graduation in Computer, B.E or B.Tech, MCA, MBA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Collector & District Magistrate Office Keonjhar recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be Below 37 years, as on 01-Jan-2021.
No Application Fee
Certificate Verification & Interview
How to apply for Collector Office Keonjhar Recruitment (Technical Support Staff) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Chief Civil Supplies Officer & District Manager, OSCSC Ltd., Keonjhar, Odisha on or before 06-Jul-2022.
Steps to Apply for Collector Office Keonjhar Technical Support Staff Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Collector Office Keonjhar recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Chief Civil Supplies Officer & District Manager, OSCSC Ltd., Keonjhar, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 06-Jul-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 22-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 06-Jul-2022
Collector Office Keonjhar Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: kendujhar.nic.in