Collector Office Boudh Recruitment 2023: Collector & District Magistrate Office Boudh (Collector Office Boudh) has released a notification at boudh.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Guest Teacher in Boudh – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 21-Mar-2023.
Collector Office Boudh Vacancy Details March 2023
|Organization Name||Collector & District Magistrate Office Boudh (Collector Office)|
|Post Details||Guest Teacher|
|Salary||Rs.12000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Boudh – Odisha|
|Collector Office Boudh Official Website||boudh.nic.in|
Collector Office Boudh Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|TGT (B.Sc, B.Ed)||2|
|ISc CT Teacher||1|
Collector Office Boudh Recruitment required eligibility details
Collector Office Boudh Qualification Details
- Class I to VII: 12th
- Class VIII to X: B.Sc
- Physical Education Teacher (PET): 12th, C.P.Ed, B.P.Ed, M.P.Ed
- I.Sc.CT: 12th
- Classical Teacher: Degree
Age Limit: As per Collector Office Boudh Norms
No Application Fee
Qualification, Experience & Interview
How to apply for Collector Office Boudh Recruitment (Guest Teacher) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the District Welfare Officer, Boudh, At/Po/PS/Dist.-Boudh, Pin-762014 on or before 21-Mar-2023.
Steps to Apply for Collector Office Boudh Guest Teacher Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Collector Office Boudh recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- District Welfare Officer, Boudh, At/Po/PS/Dist.-Boudh, Pin-762014 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 21-Mar-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 02-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 21-Mar-2023
Collector Office Boudh Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: boudh.nic.in