Collector Office Bhadrak Recruitment 2021: Collector Office Bhadrak (Collector Office Bhadrak) has released a notification at bhadrak.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Technical Support Staff in Bhadrak – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 10-Nov-2021.
Collector Office Bhadrak Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Collector Office Bhadrak (Collector Office Bhadrak)|
|Post Details||Technical Support Staff|
|Salary||Rs.40000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhadrak – Odisha|
|Collector Office Bhadrak Official Website||bhadrak.nic.in|
Collector Office Bhadrak Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Collector Office Bhadrak official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, B.Sc, BCA, B.E or B.Tech, MCA, MBA, Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have more than 02 years of Experience in Technical Support Work/Data Management work
Age Limit: As per the Collector Office Bhadrak recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 37 years , as on 01-Jan-2021.
No Application Fee
Documents Verification, Written Test & Interview
How to apply for Collector Office Bhadrak Recruitment (Technical Support Staff) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of the Collector & District Magistrate, Bhadrak, Odisha on or before 10-Nov-2021.
Steps to Apply for Collector Office Bhadrak Technical Support Staff Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Collector Office Bhadrak recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Office of the Collector & District Magistrate, Bhadrak, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 10-Nov-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 26-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 10-Nov-2021
Collector Office Bhadrak Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: bhadrak.nic.in