CIPET Recruitment 2022: Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET) has released a notification at cipet.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Fellow, Business Manager in Bhubaneshwar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 07-Jan-2022
CIPET Vacancy Details December 2022
|Institute Name||Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET)|
|Post Details||Project Fellow, Business Manager|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||Rs.30000-40000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneshwar – Odisha|
|CIPET Official Website||cipet.gov.in|
CIPET Recruitment required eligibility details
CIPET Qualification Details
- Business Manager: MBA in Marketing/Finance
- Project Fellow: Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/IT/Computer Science/Plastic Technology/Plastics Mould Technology, B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/Plastics Engineering/Manufacturing Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/IT
- Business Manager: Candidates should have Experience in Project Management and Planning & they should have excellent Oral and Written communication skills
- Project Fellow: Candidates should have 06 years post qualification experience in the relevant fields
CIPET Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
CIPET Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary(Per Month)|
How to apply for CIPET Recruitment (Project Fellow, Business Manager) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Incharge, Administration, CIPET: SARP-LARPM B-25, CNI Complex, Patia, Bhubaneswar – 751024, Odisha on or before 07-Jan-2022.
Steps to Apply for CIPET Project Fellow, Business Manager Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the CIPET recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Incharge, Administration, CIPET: SARP-LARPM B-25, CNI Complex, Patia, Bhubaneswar – 751024, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 07-Jan-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 16-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 07-Jan-2022
CIPET Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: cipet.gov.in