CIFA Recruitment 2022: Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA) has released a notification at cifa.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Young Professional-II in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 08-May-2022.
CIFA Vacancy Details April 2022
|Institute Name||Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA)|
|Post Details||Young Professional-II|
|Salary||Rs.35000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|CIFA Official Website||cifa.nic.in|
CIFA Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CIFA official notification candidate should have completed M.F.Sc, M.Sc in Zoology from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be Below 35 years
- Women Candidates: 05 years
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for CIFA Recruitment (Young Professional-II) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at CIFA official website cifa.nic.in, Starts from 22-04-2022 to 08-May-2022
Steps to Apply for CIFA Young Professional-II Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through CIFA official website cifa.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the CIFA online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- After applying Online, Candidates should send application through Email: email@example.com
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-May-2022
CIFA Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: cifa.nic.in