CIFA Recruitment 2022: Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA) has released a notification at cifa.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 15-May-2022.
CIFA Vacancy Details May 2022
|Institute Name||Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA)|
|Post Details||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Salary||Rs.31000-35000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|CIFA Official Website||cifa.nic.in|
CIFA Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CIFA official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Zoology/Life Science from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 35 years, as on 15-May-2022.
- Women Candidates: 05 years
No Application Fee
Qualification, Experience & Personal Interview
How to apply for CIFA Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow (JRF)) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at CIFA official website cifa.nic.in, Starts from 30-04-2022 to 15-May-2022
Steps to Apply for CIFA Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through CIFA official website cifa.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the CIFA online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- After applying Online, Candidates should send application through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date to Apply Online: 30-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-May-2022