Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2021: Central Employment Exchange (Central Employment Exchange) has released a notification at labour.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Vocational Instructor in Mumbai – All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 15-Sep-2021.
Central Employment Exchange Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||Central Employment Exchange (Central Employment Exchange)|
|Post Details||Vocational Instructor|
|Salary||Rs.35400-142400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – All India|
|Central Employment Exchange Official Website||labour.gov.in|
Central Employment Exchange Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Central Employment Exchange official notification candidate should have completed Matriculation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Central Employment Exchange recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 30 years.
As per the Central Employment Exchange Norms
How to apply for Central Employment Exchange Recruitment (Vocational Instructor) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Head of Office, National Career Service Centre for Differently Abled, N.S.T.I. Campus, V.N. Purav Marg, Chunabhatti, Mumbai – 400022 on or before 15-Sep-2021.
Steps to Apply for Central Employment Exchange Vocational Instructor Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Central Employment Exchange recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Head of Office, National Career Service Centre for Differently Abled, N.S.T.I. Campus, V.N. Purav Marg, Chunabhatti, Mumbai – 400022 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 15-Sep-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 17-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 15-Sep-2021
Central Employment Exchange Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: labour.gov.in
Note: For more Details, Contact Telephone No: 022-24052707