CDMPHO Keonjhar Recruitment 2022: Chief Director Medical & Public Health Office Keonjhar (CDMPHO Keonjhar) has released a notification at kendujhar.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of ECG Technician, Asst. Librarian in Keonjhar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 23-May-2022.
CDMPHO Keonjhar Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||Chief Director Medical & Public Health Office Keonjhar (CDMPHO)|
|Post Details||ECG Technician, Asst. Librarian|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||Rs.476-973/- Per Day|
|Job Location||Keonjhar – Odisha|
|CDMPHO Keonjhar Official Website||kendujhar.nic.in|
CDMPHO Keonjhar Recruitment required eligibility details
CDMPHO Keonjhar Qualification Details
- Audiometry Technician: B.Sc in Speech Hearing/Audiology and Speech Pathology
- Dental Technician: Diploma in Dental Mechanic
- ECG Technician: 12th in Science
- Assistant Librarian: Master’s in Library Science, PGDCA
Age Limit: As per the Chief Director Medical & Public Health Office Keonjhar recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
CDMPHO Keonjhar Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Day)|
How to apply for CDMPHO Keonjhar Recruitment (ECG Technician, Asst. Librarian) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the DTU Conference Hall, DHH, Keonjhar, Odisha on or before 23-May-2022.
Steps to Apply for CDMPHO Keonjhar ECG Technician, Asst. Librarian Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the CDMPHO Keonjhar recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- DTU Conference Hall, DHH, Keonjhar, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 23-May-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 18-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 23-May-2022