CDMPHO Keonjhar Recruitment 2022: Chief Director Medical & Public Health Office Keonjhar (CDMPHO Keonjhar) has released a notification at kendujhar.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Medical Officer, Social Worker in Keonjhar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 16-Apr-2022.
CDMPHO Keonjhar Vacancy Details April 2022
|Organization Name||Chief Director Medical & Public Health Office Keonjhar (CDMPHO)|
|Post Details||Medical Officer, Social Worker|
|Salary||As per CDMPHO Keonjhar Norms|
|Job Location||Keonjhar – Odisha|
|CDMPHO Keonjhar Official Website||kendujhar.nic.in|
CDMPHO Keonjhar Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Ayush Doctor (Co-Located)||10|
|Ayush Mo (MHT)||2|
|Accountant and DEO at DMPU||5|
|Paediatric Specialist – DEIC||1|
|Social Worker – DEIC||1|
|Clinical Psychologist – NMHP||1|
|Medical Officer – SNCU||4|
|Medical Officer – DTC||1|
CDMPHO Keonjhar Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification & Age Limit: As per CDMPHO Keonjhar Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for CDMPHO Keonjhar Recruitment (Medical Officer, Social Worker) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer, Keonjhar – 758001, Odisha on or before 16-Apr-2022.
Steps to Apply for CDMPHO Keonjhar Medical Officer, Social Worker Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the CDMPHO Keonjhar recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Office of Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer, Keonjhar – 758001, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 16-Apr-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 29-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 16-Apr-2022
CDMPHO Keonjhar Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: kendujhar.nic.in