CDMPHO Cuttack Recruitment 2021: Chief District Medical & Public Health Office Cuttack (CDMPHO Cuttack) has released a notification at cuttack.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Treatment Supervisor, Case Registry Assistant in Cuttack – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 27-Dec-2021.
CDMPHO Cuttack Vacancy Details December 2021
|Organization Name||Chief District Medical & Public Health Office Cuttack (CDMPHO)|
|Post Details||Senior Treatment Supervisor, Case Registry Assistant|
|Salary||As per CDMPHO Cuttack Norms|
|Job Location||Cuttack – Odisha|
|CDMPHO Cuttack Official Website||cuttack.nic.in|
CDMPHO Cuttack Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Treatment Supervisor||1|
|Case Registry Assistant||1|
|Pharmacist for MHT||12|
|ANM for MHT||5|
|Public Health Manager||2|
|Pharmacist and Logistic Assistant||1|
|Counselor and Pro-Mobile Blood Van||1|
CDMPHO Cuttack Recruitment required eligibility details
CDMPHO Cuttack Qualification Details
|Senior Treatment Supervisor||Diploma in Social Work, Degree|
|Case Registry Assistant||Bachelor Degree, Diploma, PGDCA|
|Pharmacist for MHT||10+2, Diploma in Pharmacy|
|ANM for MHT||10+2|
|Public Health Manager||Post Graduation, Master’s Degree|
|Pharmacist and Logistic Assistant||Degree, Diploma in Pharmacy|
|Dental Technician||Diploma in Dental Technology|
|Counselor and Pro-Mobile Blood Van||Bachelor’s Degree|
Qualification with Percentage Details
- Case Registry Assistant: Bachelor Degree with 50% marks
- Public Health Manager: Master’s Degree in Public Health/Business Administration/Social Work, Post Graduation Diploma in Public Health/Health Care Management/Hospital Management/Health & Hospital Management with minimum 50% marks
- Counselor and Pro-Mobile Blood Van: Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work/Psychology/Sociology/Human Development/Anthropology with minimum 55% Marks in aggregate
- Senior Treatment Supervisor: Candidates should have permanent two-wheeler driving license & should be able to drive two wheeler
- Pharmacist and Logistic Assistant: Candidates should have 1 year experience in managing a drug store in a reputed hospital/ health centre
- Counselor and Pro-Mobile Blood Van: Candidates should have minimum 2 years of post qualification experience in health or social sector
CDMPHO Cuttack Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Senior Treatment Supervisor||21-40|
|Case Registry Assistant||35|
|Pharmacist for MHT||21-32|
|ANM for MHT|
|Public Health Manager||45|
|Pharmacist and Logistic Assistant||21-40|
|Counselor and Pro-Mobile Blood Van|
- SC/ST/SEBC Candidates: 05 Years
- PH Candidates: 10 Years
No Application Fee
Personal Interview, Computer Test, Written Test, Viva Voce
How to apply for CDMPHO Cuttack Recruitment (Senior Treatment Supervisor, Case Registry Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Chief District Medical Officer, Cuttack (At- Old Secretariat Campus, Cantonment Road, Po- Buxi Bazar, Dist – Cuttack – 753001 on or before 27-Dec-2021.
Steps to Apply for CDMPHO Cuttack Senior Treatment Supervisor, Case Registry Assistant Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the CDMPHO Cuttack recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Chief District Medical Officer, Cuttack (At- Old Secretariat Campus, Cantonment Road, Po- Buxi Bazar, Dist – Cuttack – 753001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 27-Dec-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 09-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 27-Dec-2021
CDMPHO Cuttack Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: cuttack.nic.in