CDMPHO Bhadrak Recruitment 2021: Chief District Medical & Public Health Office Bhadrak (CDMPHO Bhadrak) has released a notification at bhadrak.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Part Time Specialist, Physiotherapists in Bhadrak – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 16-Dec-2021.
CDMPHO Bhadrak Vacancy Details December 2021
|Organization Name||Chief District Medical & Public Health Office Bhadrak (CDMPHO)|
|Post Details||Part Time Specialist, Physiotherapists|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||Rs.1000-3000/- Per Day|
|Job Location||Bhadrak – Odisha|
|CDMPHO Bhadrak Official Website||bhadrak.nic.in|
CDMPHO Bhadrak Recruitment required eligibility details
CDMPHO Bhadrak Qualification Details
|Part Time Specialist for AMA Clinic (Non Geriatric)||MD, MBBS|
|Part Time Specialist for AMA Clinic (Geriatric)||B.Sc, BPT, Post Graduation, M.D, MBBS|
Qualification with Percentage Details
- Physiotherapists: BPT With 55% Marks
- Part Time Specialist for AMA Clinic (Geriatric & Non Geriatric): Candidates should have Valid registration from the Odisha Council of medical Registration
- Physiotherapy: Candidates should have 6 month of experience is preferably but not necessary
CDMPHO Bhadrak Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Part Time Specialist for AMA Clinic (Non Geriatric)||As Per CDMPHO Bhadrak Recruitment Norms|
|Part Time Specialist for AMA Clinic (Geriatric)||45|
No Application Fee
CDMPHO Bhadrak Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Day)|
|Part Time Specialist for AMA Clinic (Non Geriatric)||Rs.3000/-|
|Part Time Specialist for AMA Clinic (Geriatric)||Rs.1000-3000/-|
|Physiotherapists||As Per CDMPHO Bhadrak Norms|
How to apply for CDMPHO Bhadrak Recruitment (Part Time Specialist, Physiotherapists) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of the Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer, Bhadrak, PIN – 756100 on or before 16-Dec-2021.
Steps to Apply for CDMPHO Bhadrak Part Time Specialist, Physiotherapists Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the CDMPHO Bhadrak recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Office of the Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer, Bhadrak, PIN – 756100 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 16-Dec-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 01-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 16-Dec-2021
CDMPHO Bhadrak Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: bhadrak.nic.in