CCRAS Recruitment 2021: Central Council For Research In Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) has released a notification at ccras.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Research Fellow in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 09-Dec-2021 10:30 AM.
CCRAS Vacancy Details December 2021
|Organization Name||Central Council For Research In Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS)|
|Post Details||Senior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.35000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|CCRAS Official Website||ccras.nic.in|
CCRAS Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CCRAS official notification candidate should have completed BAMS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have Experience as per EMR guidelines of Ministry of AYUSH is as under & Preference will be given to those who possess higher qualification or who have previous research experience having worked for any research project funded by the Ministry of AYUSH, ICMR, CSIR, DST or equivalent organisation
Age Limit: As per the Central Council For Research In Ayurvedic Sciences recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years, as on 31-07-2021.
No Application Fee
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for CCRAS Recruitment (Senior Research Fellow) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in Odisha can attend the walk-in-interview along with full bio-data, required self-attested documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the following Address: Office of CARI, Bharatpur, Nera Kalingo Studio, Bhubaneswar – 751029, Odisha on 09-Dec-2021 10:30 AM.
- Date of notification Released: 04-12-2021
- Walk-In Date: 09-Dec-2021 10:30 AM
CCRAS Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: ccras.nic.in