CBSE Recruitment 2021: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released a notification at cbse.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of CTET-December 2021 in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 19-Oct-2021.
CBSE Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Post Details||CTET-December 2021|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||As per CBSE Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|CBSE Official Website||cbse.nic.in|
CBSE Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CBSE official notification candidate should have completed Senior Secondary, D.El.Ed, B.El.Ed, B.Ed, B.A, B.Sc.Ed, B.A.Ed, B.Sc.Ed, Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Central Board of Secondary Education recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be As per CBSE Recruitment Norms
As per the Central Board of Secondary Education Norms
For General/OBC (NCL) Candidates:
- Only Paper – I or II: Rs.1000/-
- Both Paper – I & II: Rs.1200/-
For SC/ST/Differently Abled Persons:
- Only Paper – I or II: Rs.500/-
- Both Paper – I & II: Rs.600/-
Mode of Payment: Online
How to apply for CBSE Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the CBSE recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on CBSE CTET-December 2021 Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in CBSE Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete CBSE Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-Oct-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Fee: 20-Oct-2021
- Date of Final Verification of Payment of fee by the bank: 21-Oct-2021
- Date of uploading of Online Corrections, if any, by the Candidate: 22nd to 28th October 2021
- Tentative Date for Downloading Admit Card: First week of December 2021
- Dates of Examination on CBT Mode: 16th December 2021 to 13th January 2022
- Tentative Date for Declaration of Result: By 15-Feb-2022
CBSE Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Short Notification: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: cbse.nic.in
Note: For any Query, Candidates can Contact Phone No: 011-22240107, 22240112, Email: [email protected]