CAT Recruitment 2022: Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) has released a notification at cgat.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Administrative Member in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 26-Apr-2022.
CAT Vacancy Details April 2022
|Organization Name||Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT)|
|Post Details||Administrative Member|
|Salary||As per CAT Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|CAT Official Website||cgat.gov.in|
CAT Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CAT Recruitment Norms
Age Limit: As per the Central Administrative Tribunal recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 50 years, as on 26-04-2022.
As per the Central Administrative Tribunal Norms
Qualification, Experience & Personal Interaction
How to apply for CAT Recruitment (Administrative Member) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Secretary, Department of Personnel and Training, North Block, New Delhi – 110001 or through Email to email@example.com on or before 26-Apr-2022.
Steps to Apply for CAT Administrative Member Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the CAT recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Secretary, Department of Personnel and Training, North Block, New Delhi – 110001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) or through Email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 26-Apr-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 04-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 26-Apr-2022
CAT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: cgat.gov.in