Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2022: Cabinet Secretariat (Cabinet Secretariat) has released a notification at cabsec.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Deputy Field Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 04-Mar-2022.
Cabinet Secretariat Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||Cabinet Secretariat (Cabinet Secretariat)|
|Post Details||Deputy Field Officer|
|Salary||Rs.44900/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Cabinet Secretariat Official Website||cabsec.gov.in|
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Cabinet Secretariat official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and Maximum of 30 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
Written Exam & Interview
How to apply for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment (Deputy Field Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Post Bag No. 001, Lodhi Road Head Post Office, New Delhi – 110003 on or before 04-Mar-2022.
Steps to Apply for Cabinet Secretariat Deputy Field Officer Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Cabinet Secretariat recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Post Bag No. 001, Lodhi Road Head Post Office, New Delhi – 110003 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 04-Mar-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 21-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 04-Mar-2022
Cabinet Secretariat Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: cabsec.gov.in