Boudh Forest Division Recruitment 2021: Boudh Forest Division (Boudh Forest Division) has released a notification at boudh.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of FMU Co-ordinator in Boudh – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, is 14-Jul-2021.
Boudh Forest Division Vacancy Details June 2021
|Organization Name||Boudh Forest Division (Boudh Forest Division)|
|Post Details||FMU Co-ordinator|
|Salary||Rs.25000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Boudh – Odisha|
|Boudh Forest Division Official Website||boudh.nic.in|
Boudh Forest Division Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Boudh Forest Division official notification candidate should have completed Graduate, MBA, Post Graduate from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
All Candidates: Rs.500/-
Mode of Payment: Bank Draft
Written Test and Interview
How to apply for Boudh Forest Division Recruitment (FMU Co-ordinator) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the O/o the Divisional Forest Officer and DMU Chief, Boudh, Odisha on or before 14-Jul-2021.
Steps to Apply for Boudh Forest Division FMU Co-ordinator Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Boudh Forest Division recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- O/o the Divisional Forest Officer and DMU Chief, Boudh, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 14-Jul-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 25-06-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 14-Jul-2021
Boudh Forest Division Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: boudh.nic.in