Boudh District Court Recruitment 2021: Boudh eCourt (Boudh District Court) has released a notification at districts.ecourts.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Clerk, Stenographer in Boudh – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, is 30-Jul-2021.
Boudh District Court Vacancy Details June 2021
|Organization Name||Boudh eCourt (Boudh District Court)|
|Post Details||Junior Clerk, Stenographer|
|Salary||Rs.19900-81100/- Per month|
|Job Location||Boudh – Odisha|
|Boudh District Court Official Website||districts.ecourts.gov.in|
Boudh District Court Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Boudh District Court Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Boudh District Court official notification candidate should have completed 10+2, Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Boudh eCourt Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 32 years, as on 28-Jun-2021.
- SC, ST, SEBC, Women Candidates: 5 years
- PH Candidates: 10 years
- General Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Challan
Written Examination, Test, Viva Voce, Interview
Boudh District Court Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
How to apply for Boudh District Court Recruitment (Junior Clerk, Stenographer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Registrar, Civil Courts, Boudh, Pin – 762014 on or before 30-Jul-2021.
Steps to Apply for Boudh District Court Junior Clerk, Stenographer Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Boudh District Court recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Registrar, Civil Courts, Boudh, Pin – 762014 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 30-Jul-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 28-06-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-Jul-2021
Boudh District Court Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: districts.ecourts.gov.in