BIS Recruitment 2022: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has released a notification at bis.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Young Professionals in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 15-Jul-2022.
BIS Vacancy Details June 2022
|Organization Name||Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)|
|Post Details||Young Professionals|
|Salary||Rs.70000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|BIS Official Website||bis.gov.in|
BIS Vacancy Details
|Department Name||No. of Posts|
|Management System Certification Department (MSCD)||22|
BIS Recruitment required eligibility details
BIS Qualification Details
- Standardization Department: B.E or B.Tech, Master’s Degree in Metallurgical Engineering
- Research Analysis: Graduation
- Management System Certification Department (MSCD): Diploma in Engineering, Graduation
Age Limit: As per the Bureau of Indian Standards recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be Below 35 years, as on 01-Jun-2022.
As per the Bureau of Indian Standards Norms
No Application Fee
Practical Assessment, Written Assessment, Technical Knowledge Assessment & Interview
How to apply for BIS Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the BIS recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on BIS Young Professionals Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in BIS Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete BIS Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 12-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Jul-2022
BIS Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any Queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org