BHEL Recruitment 2022: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has released a notification at bhel.com for recruitment to the Post of Welder in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before
14-Feb-2022 (Extended Upto 14th March 2022) (Extended Upto 10th May 2022).
BHEL Vacancy Details February 2022
|Organization Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Salary||Rs.37500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|BHEL Official Website||bhel.com|
BHEL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per BHEL official notification candidate should have completed ITI from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have Minimum 2 Years of experience in welding post acquiring IBR Certification.
- Candidates should have Experience in ARC & TIG/ GTAW welding in Pressure part joints welding at Project Sites for specialized works like boiler, power cycle piping and other such proficient works.
- Duration of Period: 12 Months
Age Limit: As per the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 35 years, as on 22-Jan-2022.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC-NCL) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- SC/ST/EWS & PWD Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft/Online
How to apply for BHEL Recruitment (Welder) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at bhel.com official website starting from 01-02-2022 to
14-Feb-2022 (Extended Upto 14th March 2022) (Extended Upto 10th May 2022). Applicant needs to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Sr. Deputy General Manager (HR) BHEL, Power Sector Western Region, Shree Mohini Complex, 345 Kingsway, Nagpur – 440001 on or before 17-Feb-2022 (Extended Upto 17th March 2022) (Extended Upto 13th May 2022).
Steps to Apply for BHEL Welder Jobs 2022
- First of all, go through the BHEL recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, Pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last, sent the application form to the below-mentioned address:- Sr. Deputy General Manager (HR) BHEL, Power Sector Western Region, Shree Mohini Complex, 345 Kingsway, Nagpur – 440001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before
17-Feb-2022 (Extended Upto 17th March 2022)(Extended Upto 13th May 2022).
- Start Date to Apply Online:
01-02-2022(26th April 2022)
- Last Date to Apply Online:
14-Feb-2022 (Extended Upto 14th March 2022)(Extended Upto 10th May 2022)
- Last Date for Receipt of filled-in & signed Application forms at BHEL, PSWR Nagpur Office:
17-Feb-2022 (Extended Upto 17th March 2022)(Extended Upto 13th May 2022)
- Last Date for Receipt of filled-in & signed Application forms at BHEL, PSWR Nagpur Office from far flung areas:
19-Feb-2022 (Extended Upto 19th March 2022)(Extended Upto 15th May 2022)