Angul District Court Recruitment 2021: Angul eCourt (Angul District Court) has released a notification at districts.ecourts.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Jr Clerk and Copyist, Stenographer in Angul – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 27-Aug-2021.
Angul District Court Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||Angul eCourt (Angul District Court)|
|Post Details||Jr Clerk and Copyist, Stenographer|
|Salary||Rs.19900-81100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Angul – Odisha|
|Angul District Court Official Website||districts.ecourts.gov.in|
Angul District Court Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Jr Clerk and Copyist||23|
Angul District Court Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Angul District Court official notification candidate should have completed 10+2, Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per Angul District Court official notification candidate should have minimum age limit of 18 years and maximum age limit of Below 32 years, As on 27-Aug-2021.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Challan
Written Exam and Interview
Angul District Court Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Jr Clerk and Copyist||Rs.19900-63200/-|
How to apply for Angul District Court Recruitment (Jr Clerk and Copyist, Stenographer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office Of the District Judge, Angul, Odisha, Pin – 759122 on or before 27-Aug-2021.
Steps to Apply for Angul District Court Jr Clerk and Copyist, Stenographer Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Angul District Court recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Office Of the District Judge, Angul, Odisha, Pin – 759122 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 27-Aug-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 06-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 27-Aug-2021
Angul District Court Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: districts.ecourts.gov.in