AMDER Recruitment 2022: Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMDER) has released a notification at amd.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Security Guard, Assistant Security Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 17-Nov-2022.
AMDER Vacancy Details October 2022
|Organization Name||Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMDER)|
|Post Details||Security Guard, Assistant Security Officer|
|Salary||Rs.18000-35400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|AMDER Official Website||amd.gov.in|
AMDER Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Translation Officer||9|
|Assistant Security Officer||38|
AMDER Recruitment required eligibility details
AMDER Qualification Details
|Junior Translation Officer||Degree, Master’s Degree|
|Assistant Security Officer||Graduation|
AMDER Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Junior Translation Officer||18-28|
|Assistant Security Officer||18-27|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwD Candidates: 10 Years
SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD & Women Candidates: Nil
All Other Candidates
- Security Guard Posts: Rs.100/-
- Junior Translation Officer, Assistant Security Officer Posts: Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Physical Test, Written Test & Interview
AMDER Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Translation Officer||Rs.35400/-|
|Assistant Security Officer|
How to apply for AMDER Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the AMDER recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on AMDER Security Guard, Assistant Security Officer Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in AMDER Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete AMDER Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 29-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-Nov-2022
- Tentative Schedule of Physical Test for Posts of ASO-A & Security Guard: Dec-2022
- Tentative Schedule of Written Exam (CBT) for JTO (Level-1) & Security Guard Posts: Jan-2023
- Tentative Schedule of Descriptive Exam for JTO (Level-2) & ASO-A: Feb-2023
AMDER Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: amd.gov.in