AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2024: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) has released a notification at aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Residents in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 22-Jan-2024.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details January 2024
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar)
|Rs.56100/- Per Month
|Bhubaneswar – Odisha
|Online & Walk-In
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar Official Website
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per AIIMS Bhubaneswar official notification candidate should have completed MBBS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar recruitment notification, Candidates should have age limit As per AIIMS Bhubaneswar Norms
- PWBD Candidates: Nil
- EWS/SC/ST Candidates: Rs.1200/-
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.1500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Merit List & Interview
How to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment (Junior Residents) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at AIIMS Bhubaneswar official website aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in, Starts from 16-01-2024 to 22-Jan-2024
Steps to Apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Junior Residents Jobs 2024
- Candidates should apply online only through AIIMS Bhubaneswar official website aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the AIIMS Bhubaneswar online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
Walk-In Interview Venue Details
- Director’s Board Room, Administrative Block, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar
- Start Date to Apply Online: 16-01-2024
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-Jan-2024
- Date of Walk-In Interview: 24-Jan-2024 11:00 AM
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in