AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) has released a notification at aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Account Officer, Chief Librarian in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 26-Apr-2023.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details March 2023
|Institute Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar)|
|Post Details||Assistant Account Officer, Chief Librarian|
|Salary||As Per AIIMS Bhubaneswar Norms|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar Official Website||aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Account Officer||2|
|Assistant Controller of Examination||1|
|Assistant Engineer for Vigilance Cell (Civil)||1|
|Assistant Engineer (AC&R)||2|
|Chief Dietician (Nutrition Officer)||1|
|Chief Medical Social Service Officer||1|
|Chief Nursing Officer||1|
|Deputy Chief Security Officer||1|
|Junior Administrative Officer||15|
|Librarian Selection Grade||1|
|Principal Private Secretary||1|
|Senior Procurement & Store Officer||1|
|Senior Sanitation Officer||1|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment required eligibility details
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Qualification Details
|Assistant Account Officer||As Per AIIMS Bhubaneswar Norms|
|Assistant Controller of Examination||Degree|
|Assistant Engineer for Vigilance Cell (Civil)||As Per AIIMS Bhubaneswar Norms|
|Assistant Engineer (AC&R)||Diploma, Degree in Mechanical Engineering|
|Chief Dietician (Nutrition Officer)||M.Sc|
|Chief Librarian||Diploma, Degree, Master’s Degree|
|Chief Medical Social Service Officer|
|Chief Nursing Officer||B.Sc, M.Sc|
|Chief Pharmacist||As Per AIIMS Bhubaneswar Norms|
|Deputy Chief Security Officer|
|Junior Administrative Officer|
|Librarian Selection Grade||Diploma, Degree, Master’s Degree|
|Medical Superintendent||Degree, Master’s Degree, M.D, M.S|
|Nursing Superintendent||As Per AIIMS Bhubaneswar Norms|
|Principal Private Secretary|
|Senior Procurement & Store Officer|
|Senior Sanitation Officer|
Age Limit: As per the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years, as on 26-Apr-2023.
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment (Assistant Account Officer, Chief Librarian) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Assistant Administrative Officer, Recruitment Cell, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, At – Sijua, Po – Dumuduma, Patrapara, Bhubaneswar-751019 on or before 26-Apr-2023.
Steps to Apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Assistant Account Officer, Chief Librarian Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the AIIMS Bhubaneswar recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Assistant Administrative Officer, Recruitment Cell, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, At – Sijua, Po – Dumuduma, Patrapara, Bhubaneswar-751019 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 26-Apr-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 27-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 26-Apr-2023
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
Note: In case of any Guidance/Information/Clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. Candidates can contact Phone No: 0674-2476255