AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) has released a notification at aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Assistant in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can send an E-Mail on or before 24-Jan-2023.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details January 2023
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar)
|Rs.31000/- Per Month
|Bhubaneswar – Odisha
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar Official Website
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per AIIMS Bhubaneswar official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree in Public health, Social work, Nursing from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 35 years, as on 30-Jan-2023.
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment (Project Assistant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to e-Mail ID, [email protected] on or before 24-Jan-2023 along with all required documents
- Date of notification Released: 16-01-2023
- Last date to send an E-Mail: 24-Jan-2023
- Date of Publication of Shortlist on Website: 27-Jan-2023
- Date of Certificate Verification, Written Test & Interview: 30-Jan-2023
- Date of Announcement of Results: 31-Jan-2023
- Expected Date of Joining: 01-Feb-2023
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in