AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) has released a notification at aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Tutors, Demonstrators in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 17-Apr-2022.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details April 2022
|Institute Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar)|
|Post Details||Tutors, Demonstrators|
|Salary||Rs.15600-56100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar Official Website||aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per AIIMS Bhubaneswar official notification candidate should have completed MBBS, M.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years, as on 17-Apr-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD Candidates: 10 Years
- PwBD Candidates: Nil
- EWS/SC/ST Candidates: Rs.1200/-
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.1500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment (Tutors, Demonstrators) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at AIIMS Bhubaneswar official website aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in, Starts from 06-04-2022 to 17-Apr-2022
Steps to Apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Tutors, Demonstrators Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through AIIMS Bhubaneswar official website aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the AIIMS Bhubaneswar online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 06-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-Apr-2022