AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) has released a notification at aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Professor, Senior Resident in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 14-May-2022.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details May 2022
|Institute Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar)|
|Post Details||Assistant Professor, Senior Resident|
|Salary||Rs.18000-142406/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar Official Website||aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment required eligibility details
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Qualification Details
- Assistant Professor: M.D, M.S
- Senior Resident: Post Graduation, M.D, M.S, MDS, M.Ch, DM, DNB
- Clinical Psychologist: Diploma in Medical Psychology, Degree, Master’s Degree in Psychology, M.Phil
- Programmer: B.E or B.Tech
- Social Worker: 12th
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (In Years)|
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
How to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment (Assistant Professor, Senior Resident ) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Drug De-Addiction Program, Department of Psychiatry, AIIMS Bhubaneswar, Sijua, Post: Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar – 751019, Odisha on or before 14-May-2022.
Steps to Apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Assistant Professor, Senior Resident Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the AIIMS Bhubaneswar recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Drug De-Addiction Program, Department of Psychiatry, AIIMS Bhubaneswar, Sijua, Post: Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar – 751019, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 14-May-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 29-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 14-May-2022
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
Note: For any further Information, Candidates may contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org