AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) has released a notification at aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Technician III (Lab Technician) in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 27-Sep-2021.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details September 2021
|Institute Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar)|
|Post Details||Project Technician III (Lab Technician)|
|Salary||Rs.18000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar Official Website||aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per AIIMS Bhubaneswar official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree, M.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar recruitment notification, the candidate should have age limit As per AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
How to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment (Project Technician III (Lab Technician)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr. Balamurugan Ramadass, Associate Dean, Research Additional Professor, Department of Biochemistry, Head Centre for Excellence of Clinical Microbiome Research (CCMR), AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Odisha-751019 and soft copies of all documents should be sent through Email ID: email@example.com on or before 27-Sep-2021.
Steps to Apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Project Technician III (Lab Technician) Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the AIIMS Bhubaneswar recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Dr. Balamurugan Ramadass, Associate Dean, Research Additional Professor, Department of Biochemistry, Head Centre for Excellence of Clinical Microbiome Research (CCMR), AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Odisha-751019 and soft copies of all documents should be sent through Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 27-Sep-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 17-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 27-Sep-2021
- Date of Shortlisting of Candidates: 28-Sep-2021
- Date of Online Interview: 30-Sep-2021
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in