AHPGIC Recruitment 2022: Acharya Harihar Post Graduate Institute of Cancer (AHPGIC) has released a notification at ahrcc.in for recruitment to the Post of Pharmacist, Junior Clerk in Cuttack – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 22-Apr-2022.
AHPGIC Vacancy Details April 2022
|Institute Name||Acharya Harihar Post Graduate Institute of Cancer (AHPGIC)|
|Post Details||Pharmacist, Junior Clerk|
|Salary||Rs.13300-25300/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Cuttack – Odisha|
|AHPGIC Official Website||ahrcc.in|
AHPGIC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Sterilization Supervisor – ICU||1|
AHPGIC Recruitment required eligibility details
AHPGIC Qualification Details
- Junior Clerk, Registration Clerk: Graduation
- Asst. Storekeeper: 12th in Science, Degree in Computer Applications
- RT Technician: 12th in Science, DMLT
- Dietician/Nutritionist: 12th in Science, B.Sc in Home Science Food and Nutrition, Clinical Nutrition, Food Service Management Dietetics
- Radiographer, ECG Technician, Gas Technician: 12th in Science
- Sterilization Supervisor – ICU: 12th in Science, DMLT
- Pharmacist: 12th in Science, Diploma in Pharmacy
As per the Acharya Harihar Post Graduate Institute of Cancer Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 38 years, as on 01-Jan-2022.
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
AHPGIC Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Sterilization Supervisor – ICU|
How to apply for AHPGIC Recruitment (Pharmacist, Junior Clerk) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, AHPGIC, Cuttack – 753007, Odisha on or before 22-Apr-2022.
Steps to Apply for AHPGIC Pharmacist, Junior Clerk Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the AHPGIC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director, AHPGIC, Cuttack – 753007, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 22-Apr-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 28-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 22-Apr-2022