AAI Recruitment 2022: Airports Authority of India (AAI) has released a notification at aai.aero for recruitment to the Post of Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 14-Nov-2022.
AAI Vacancy Details October 2022
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Post Details||Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.31000-110000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|AAI Official Website||aai.aero|
AAI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Assistant (Official Language)||6|
|Junior Assistant (Human Resource)||7|
|Senior Assistant (Operations)||4|
|Senior Assistant (Electronics)||3|
|Senior Assistant (Finance)||12|
|Junior Assistant (Fire Services)||23|
AAI Recruitment required eligibility details
AAI Qualification Details
- Senior Assistant (Official Language): Graduation, Master’s Degree in Hindi/English
- Junior Assistant (Human Resource): Graduation in Hindi/English
- Senior Assistant (Operations): Diploma in Management, Graduation
- Senior Assistant (Electronics): Diploma in Electronics/Telecommunication/Radio Engineering
- Senior Assistant (Finance): B.Com, Graduation
- Junior Assistant (Fire Services): 12th, Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Fire
Age Limit: As per the Airports Authority of India Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and Maximum of 30 years, as on 30-Sep-2022.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD [OBC(NCL)] Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- Female/SC/ST/ PwD/Ex-servicemen Candidates/Apprentices who have completed Apprenticeship training in AAI: Nil
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Computer Based (Online) Test, Physical Measurement, Driving Test, PET, Trade Test, Documents Verification
AAI Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Senior Assistant (Official Language)||Rs.36000-110000/-|
|Junior Assistant (Human Resource)||Rs.31000-92000/-|
|Senior Assistant (Operations)||Rs.36000-110000/-|
|Senior Assistant (Electronics)|
|Senior Assistant (Finance)|
|Junior Assistant (Fire Services)||Rs.31000-92000/-|
How to apply for AAI Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the AAI recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on AAI Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in AAI Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete AAI Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 15-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-Nov-2022
AAI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: aai.aero
Note: Technical Queries/Clarifications relating to the filling up of Online Application, please feel free to contact through Helpdesk tab integrated in the Application portal or Helpdesk Number: +91 9513166392